Red Dead Online: February Fashion Contest
Community Events · · by Magnar
February Fashion Contest
We recently announced the winners of our Winter Fashion Contest, now it’s time to announce our theme for February!
The Red Dead Fashion community are at their best when they have the freedom to be super creative with their outfit choices, and our theme for February captures that spirit perfectly!
We want you to recreate your favourite characters from other video games! This means no creations from any character within the Red Dead universe.
Here are a few winners from our video game contest back in 2020!
- Submit your outfits on our Discord Server or /r/RedDeadFashion
- You have until February 21st to enter
- Winners will be announced at the beginning of March
- You cannot use filters to modify or add effects to your pics, however cropping is fine.
- You can use any achievable method to create your outfit, however, you should refrain from using model/outfit editors as not all players have access to them.
You can also check out our previous contest winners if you’re looking for some outfit inspiration:
- December, Winter Theme.
- November, Fall Theme.
- October, Halloween Theme.
- August, Naturalist Theme.
- July, Travelling Circus Theme.
- June, Saint Denis Theme.
We can’t wait to see what you all come up with! You should also keep an eye on Twitter, Discord & Reddit as we’ll be sharing entries throughout the month!