Madam Nazar Location
Collector · · by Magnar
In Red Dead Online, players who have went down the Collector role path often find themselves looking for Madam Nazar location.
Every 24 hours at 6am UK time, Madam Nazar moves to a different location on the map and can be quite tricky to find.
This is where MadamNazar.io comes in super handy!
As Madam Nazar moves around the Map, MadamNazar.io updates their website to show exactly where she is so you don’t need to waste precious collecting time searching for her.
Why do I need to know the location of Madam Nazar?
As explained in our Collector Guide, players will often go searching for Madam Nazar to hand in completed collectibles sets, to purchase collector tools and other unique items.
The MadamNazar.io twitter account @MadamNazarIO also tweets about her on a daily basis and our twitter account @RedDeadRDC retweets so follow both accounts to never miss an update from Madam Nazar again!
All Possible Madam Nazar Locations
- Bluewater Marsh in the region of Lemoyne.
- Bolger Glade in Scarlett Meadows in the region of Lemoyne.
- Cholla Springs near Armadillo in the region of New Austin.
- Gizzlies East near O’Creagh’s Run in the region of Ambarino.
- Little Creek River in Big valley in the region of West Elizabeth.
- Manteca Falls new Thieves Landing in the region of New Austin.
- Plainview in Rio Bravo in the region of New Austin.
- Roanoke Ridge near Annesburg in the region of Ambarino.
- Tall Trees, North of Manzanita Post in the region of West Elizabeth.
- The Heartlands near Emerald Ranch in the region of New Hanover.
- The Heartlands near Flatneck Station in the region of New Hanover.
- Window Rock north of Cumberland Forest in the region of Ambarino.
Full Credit to MadamNazar.io for the locations above!