GTA Online: The Criminal Enterprises Coming July 26th.
News - GTA · · by Magnar
Rockstar Games has shared details of the next update to GTA Online, with The Criminal Enterprises set to release on July 26th. Following on from a recent announcement where Rockstar confirmed they’d be moving resources away from Red Dead Online, Rockstar said their next GTA Online update will expand & enhance the criminal opportunities already in GTA Online and introduce quality often-requested quality of life changes.
Executives, Bikers, Nightclub Owners, and Gunrunners are making the most of the chaotic conditions. Meanwhile, the sudden spike at the pumps has caught the attention of the IAA, who suspect the corrupt Duggan petrochemical family are rigging the system in their favor, and they’re going to need you to help them put the pieces together.Rockstar Games newswire.
New content for GTA Online The Criminal Enterprises:
- Operation Paper Trail – With the help of the IAA, investigate local oil magnates with 1-4 players.
- New Vehicles – Featuring 2 Imani Tech eligible vehicles, Tuner & Benny’s rides and more.
- Enhancements to existing Criminal Opportunities – Executives, Night Club Owners, Bikers and Gunrunners.
Quality of life & economy changes:
For years now fans of GTA Online have been crying out to Rockstar to address the oppressive Opressor MK II, and it they have finally listened with changes due to feature as part of The Criminal Enterprises update, along with economy rebalancing and more.
- Oppressor MK II nerf – Reducing the effectiveness of homing missiles.
- Sell Missions can be played in private & crew sessions.
- Boosts to Race & Adversary Mode pay-outs.
- Higher pay-outs for the original Heists and The Doomsday Heist.
- Higher pay-outs for Bodyguards, Associates & MC Members.
- More to be confirmed.
It’s worth noting that in typical Rockstar tongue-in-cheek fashion, their Tweet announcing the update mentioned “gas prices spiking” and a “ferocious heatwave”.
As more details are released, we’ll keep you updated here and over at @GTAOnlineRDC.